Getting Ready To Leave!

Hello All,

I’m trying to finish up preparations for leaving so that I do not get stressed out on the week that I finally leave.  I’ve already been to the doctor, dentist, filled prescriptions, taken care of registering for classes and housing in the Czech Republic.  The sheer amount of things to be done before you leave the country is disgusting.  I still need to talk to my bank which is very important to make sure that I can use my bank card over there.

I got my visa back from the Czech consulate so I am good to go on that aspect.  I will leave from KC, fly to Ft. Worth, then London, and then on to Vienna.  I’ll get to Brno on the 9th of February.  This means I have about 18 hours in transit which doesn’t really seem that bad. I’ve been getting excited the last few weeks because this trip is finally becoming real to me.  I’m going to get to meet new people, grow as a person, and become more independent.

Michelle B. Signing off!

This entry was posted in Miscellaneous by Michelle. Bookmark the permalink.
Michelle

About Michelle

I'm a Junior at Northwest Missouri State University and a Speech/Theatre Education major. I enjoy the outdoors and love exploring the world. I will be in the Czech Republic for about 4 months starting February.