TSA Spotlight

Charles Beckler

Good day! I am a technology support assistant for Client Computing in the Owens Library. I am a senior at Northwest and am in my fourth year as a Support Assistant. I am a management information systems major. I love listening to music, watching movies, hanging with friends, storm chasing, and working on my Christmas Light Show (BecklerLights). I have loved computers since I was five and caused my dad’s computer to crash. Don’t let that deter you; I have improved greatly since I was five. I really enjoy solving other’s computer problems and answering their questions. Please, if you need any help or have any questions, ask me or any other technology assistant.

Mohan Bikkina

Hey, my name is Mohan Bikkina, and I am a technology support assistant for Client Computing and a graduate student majoring in computer science. This will be my first year working as a TSA. I enjoy learning new technologies and working with people to solve issues related to computers. If you encounter any issues and see me in the library, feel free to ask.

Chris Bowser

Hey everyone! My name is Chris Bowser and this will be my first year working as a Technology Support Assistant for Client Computing. I am a senior majoring in marketing here at Northwest. I love technology, and I like to help people whenever possible. I am involved in the Phi Sigma Kappa fraternity and work as a desk assistant in The Station. Please feel free to ask me any questions when you see me either at the library, the ECSC, or The Station. I will be more than glad to help!

Alison Chesney

Hey! I’m Ali Chesney, and I am a technology support assistant for Client Computing in Owen’s Library. This is my second semester as a TSA, and I am loving every bit of it! I am currently a junior here at Northwest majoring in pre-nursing, and I am a member of Alpha Sigma Alpha! I enjoy helping people, and I have the patience to understand any technological problem you may encounter. Don’t hesitate to ask!

Zachary Cox

Hey, there. My name is Zachary Cox, and this will be my second year working as a technology support assistant for Client Computing. I am majoring in accounting, and I am a super senior here at Northwest. I am involved on campus with Accounting Society and Phi Sigma Kappa. I am very excited to be joining this great team and helping you with any computer needs! If you see me in the library and need help, feel free to ask.

Jacob Davis

Hello! I am Jacob Davis, and I am a technology support assistant or TSA. I work in the Owen’s Library Lab and in the ECSC. I am originally from Albany, MO but I now live in Maryville. Credit-wise, I am considered a senior. I am a quad major in public accounting, private accounting, corporate finance, and financial computing. If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask!

Jordan Davis

Hello! My name is Jordan Davis, and this will be my second year as a technology support assistant. I am originally from Albany, Missouri and am a senior majoring in business technology with an emphasis in interactive digital media. Also, I am a member of the business honor society, Delta Mu Delta. I love technology and helping people. I am ready for any technical questions, so feel free to ask me anytime.

Dalton Decker

Hey everyone! I am Dalton Decker, and I am a technology support assistant at the great Northwest Missouri State University!  I am a first year student employee, and I am excited to begin!  I am a computer science major with minors in computer networking and database management.  I am from Liberty, Missouri (go Blue Jays!), and I am an active member of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia and the famous Bearcat Marching Band!  B-E-A-R!!!  I enjoy working with computers, and I would be glad to help anyone with problems they have or to just chat about them!

Christine Ferguson

Hey there! My name is Crissy Ferguson, and I am a technology support assistant. I am a senior majoring in computer science with a database management systems minor. I participate in several organizations, some including Sigma Kappa, Homecoming, ACM-W (Association for Computing Machinery- Women), Order of Omega, and M.O.R.E (Mentors Over Retention and Education). I enjoy working with computers and love helping people with them. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!

Dustin Griffin

My name is Dustin Griffin, and I am senior studying vocal music. I am from Independence, MO and started my time here at Northwest in the fall of 2010. I am parliamentarian for the National Association for Music Education here at Northwest, as well as a member of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia. Along with being a technology support assistant, I am also a desk assistant for the residence halls. I have an abundance of knowledge about the technology on campus, and I can’t wait to assist people in any way I can.

Jack Hartwell

Hey guys and gals! My name is Jack, and I am a technology support assistant at the Electronic Campus Support Center (ECSC) here on campus. This will be my first year working as a TSA, and I’m truly excited to get started. I am a computer science major, and I am in my sophomore year of college. In my free time I enjoy reading and running a YouTube channel concerning gaming commentary. I’m more than happy to answer any and all computer related questions. Stop by the ECSC sometime, and I’ll be there to help with any problems you may have!

Ryan Hass

Hey guys, my name is Ryan Hass and this will be my fourth year with Client Computing. I currently serve in several organizations including Order of Omega, Phi Sigma Kappa, and Student Activities Council. Working as a technology support assistant just provides me with another way that I am able to give back to a campus that has given so much to me.

Ankit Khullar

My name is Ankit Khullar, and I am a graduate student pursuing my master’s degree in business administration and management. I am an international student from New Delhi, India and graduated from Northwest Missouri State University in 2010 with a degree in corporate finance. I worked in the same position at Client Computing for over three years, and I am happy to rejoin the TSA team this fall.  I am excited to be working as a technology support assistant for Client Computing and will be more than happy to assist anyone facing any issues.

Adam Lane

Hello everyone! I am a technology support assistant for Client Computing in the B.D. Owen’s Library. I am a sophomore geology major and am originally from Stanberry, Missouri. I am also a citizen-soldier in the Missouri National Guard. I love answering questions, and I strive to maintain the highest standard in everything I do. Feel free to speak with me about your technology problems, your interest in the military, rocks and fossils, or even if you just want to chat.

Mark Langemach

Hello, my name is Mark Langemach, and I am a technology support assistant in the B.D. Owen’s Library and the Electronic Campus Support Center. I am a freshman and this will be my first semester working as a TSA. I am currently majoring in business economics. If you have any questions about anything computer-related, I would love to help you anytime!

Jon Logan

Hey everyone!  My name is Jon Logan, and I am a technology support assistant for Client Computing in B.D. Owen’s Library.  This is my first year as a TSA, and I am so excited to be with such a great group of people.  I am currently a senior here at Northwest majoring in vocal music education, and I am a member of the American Choral Directors Association and Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia!  I love working with computers and helping people out.  I look forward to working with you and your computer needs.  If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

Zach Montgomery

Hello, I am Zach Montgomery, and I am a technology support assistant for Client Computing in the Owen’s Library. I am a junior computer science major at Northwest. This is my first semester as a TSA, and I am very excited to start. I enjoy playing video games, listening to music, and watching movies. I love learning new things on and about computers. I am quite knowledgeable about various computer and video-game related things so feel free to ask me any questions you might have about them if you ever see me around.

Cody Nichols

Hello everyone! I am a technology support assistant at the Client Computing desk in B.D. Owens Library. I love both playing and listening to music, writing songs, and am a proud member of the Northwest Orchestra. I love to read and have recently been working to expand my reading material. If you see me at the desk, feel free to ask me about it! I love sharing with people about whatever book I’m reading at the time. Lastly, I enjoy helping people with their computer questions and problems – hence my position as a TSA!

Ryan Taylor

Hey there! My name is Ryan Taylor, and I am a senior majoring in computer science with a minor in general business. I am a technology support assistant for Client Computing/Information Systems, editor in chief of the Technically Speaking newsletter, and a member of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM). Past university involvement has included: teaching assistant for Computer Programming I & II, peer adviser for incoming freshman, project manager for Knacktive, and vice president of South Complex Hall Council. I enjoy getting to know people, as well as helping others solve problems, learn something new, and become successful. If you have any questions related to technology, Northwest in general, or delicious Chinese restaurants, I’m always more than happy to do my best to assist!

Garrett Weaver

Hey! My name is Garrett Weaver, and I am a technology support assistant for Client Computing/Information Systems. This will be my 3rd year with Client Computing. I am a junior studying management information systems, along with a minor in computer science. I am the Secretary and Treasurer of Minority Men’s Organization (MMO), Student Leader for the Navigators, and a member of ACM. I love technology and working with people! I look forward to meeting you.

Duston Wetzel

Hi. My name is Duston Wetzel, and I am a freshman honors student majoring in nanoscale science with a physics emphasis. I grew up in a small town called Skidmore about 12 miles away from Maryville. I am very excited to be working as a technology support assistant for Client Computing this year. I love technology and enjoy helping people whenever I can. Please feel free to come ask me questions because I am always happy to help.